It’s still there.
We bailed water from the tubs in the attic until midnight because, just as we were heading to bed, noticed that water was dripping down the inside of the living room windows.
We’ll be bailing again–Banjo Man in the attic, me up and down the ladder–shortly.
But the good news? We think the long night of rain is over. We should have a few days to get a tarp on the roof while we await help.
Bill, the tree removal expert, said he’d get a crew together and head over after the rain stopped. He is even trying to get a crane, but said that if he couldn’t then they would just “whittle away” at it.
I wonder how they will get the branch out of my ceiling?
Half of our living room is without electricity, as we had to turn off that circuit breaker when the entry light wouldn’t work. Heaven knows what is going on in that ceiling, but we are certainly not going to take any chances.
Wish us luck today.